Central Alberta has one of the most dynamic industrial sectors in all of North America. From agriculture to oil and gas, the diverse needs of the industrial markets in our province require expertly planned and executed construction. Maintaining Red Deer (and the surrounding area) as Canada’s Economic Capital is an integrated effort and one that we as a local leader in general contracting and industrial construction understands better than any.
– Pre-engineered Steel Buildings (PESB) / Pre-engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB). View more here.
– Design Build. View more here.
– Construction Project Management. View more here.
– Complete General Contracting. View more here.
– Aerospace and Defense
– Industrial Manufacturing
– Information and Communication Technology
– Life Sciences
– Oil and Gas
– Refining, Petrochemical, and Biochemicals
*The above are key industries identified by the governing bodies of Alberta Canada.
Representatives of industrial construction interests can contact our Sylvan Lake office or call 403-887-2291 anytime.